We have a small photographic studio at the property. Consisting of continuous photographic background rolls, new remote switching photography lighting, stands and soft boxes, the studio will complement Keylight Photography’s services and allow you to have your portraits taken in comfort. Assembled in less than 30 minutes, the studio will be set up and ready for you upon arrival.
Photo studio services
With our prices in mind, we believe that you (our customers) should have control over your photographs. This is why we always supply a DVD containing the full-size, full quality images, for you to keep and use for printing and enlarging at regular costs, along with a Copyright Ownership Certificate. Most other photography companies charge less for the photo shoot, but then prints and artwork cost a lot more and you are tied to returning to them for additional artwork and prints. Our prints and artwork are much more reasonably priced.
- Family Portraiture – From £60 and including full size digital image files & copyright ownership.
- Children’s Portraiture – From £60 and including full size digital image files & copyright ownership.
- Model Portfolios – From £100 per shoot for image DVD and copyright ownership. Portfolios additional.
- General Portraiture – From £60 and including full size digital image files & copyright ownership.
- Pre-Wedding Portraiture (Bride & Groom) – Add only £50.00 to the cost of your chosen wedding service.
- Product Photography (Corporate & Personal) – Quotations on request.
Finishing & artwork services
Keylight Photography offers a wide selection of wall mountable art, customisable canvases, framed prints, Perspex and glass floating frames etc. With prices for finished artwork at much lower prices than our competitors. Using your photo shoot images, graphic designs can be created to suit your exact requirements and applied to wall mountable presentations of all sizes. Have you always wanted your own Andy Warhol style artwork, without the large price tag? Well, now you can.
At Keylight House, we have facilities for changing into different outfits, applying and removing make-up, food and drinks for refreshments, lounge seating and a presentation screen to view the images right after the photo-shoot has been completed.
For family portraiture, there is room for approximatly four or five people in the same shot. For larger group shots, multiple images can easily be spliced together using the lates Photoshop tecniques and by using the ‘black-out’ and ‘white-out’ continuous backgrounds, for seamless results.
Consultations and photo-shoots can be arranged by appointment. Bring your make-up, changes of clothes and any toys or props that you would like to be photographed with. For children, persons under the age of 18 and toddlers, parental supervision is required.